The purpose of E-CUL-TOURS project is to improve employment possibilities of students with the development of new skills. That will be achieved with new forms of learning that give them knowledge they will be able to implement directly in the labor market.
Competences will be acquired with the innovative master module the present project will develop and through the case studies the students will have to develop. These will be implemented in real working situations and will see the active involvement of professionals and further stakeholders.
- Students of master courses in Tourism Management Educational
- Experts and professional figures active in the field of Cultural Heritage and Tourism.
- Develop competences for co-creating appealing and meaningful cultural heritage experiences in tourism
- Enhancing the quality and relevance of students' knowledge and skills.
- Supporting innovation and creativity, through partnerships and inter- and transdisciplinary approaches and strengthening the role of higher education regionally.
- Promote and increase the use of technological platform and materials
- Improve training and knowledge on accessible in Heritage interpretation
- Enhance knowledge on experience in co-creation in heritage context
- Develop and implement an innovative Master Module on Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism that will be cross-sectorial and open to be implemented, transferred and taught in other educational sectors.
- Organization of online-self-administrated course “Basics of Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism” on video.
- Arrangement of 8 days field trip visiting two other partners in the project with ICT content (blended mobility).
- Design and develop a textbook “Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism”.
- Organization of 4 “Intensive Study programs” where students with professionals will develop in groups case studies related to cultural heritage and tourism.
- Organization of 2 blended mobilities (virtual and physical) where students will have to work on specific themes linked to both cultural heritage and tourism.