Talented Europe’ wants to create an application and a website to connect best students all over Europe to the companies. This project will allow companies to hire the best students in whichever European country. Thousands of companies will have direct access to students’ contact information, and better marks those students get greater possibilities they will have to find a job. The app wants to be a showcase with a ranking of the best students in Europe. In fact, only those students who accomplish a threshold will be admitted: the talented ones.
- Young talented students
- Educational centers
- Facilitating transnational movements of young people in the context of more successful labor market integration and more mobility to reach EU employment headline targets;
- Get a large number of registrations to the applications amongst students, businesses and education centers;
- Providing a working ‘bridge’ between students and employer organizations on a pan-European basis, via the agency and authority of higher education institutions.
- A detailed analysis of the software requirements;
- The Core design of the application, Web development and the creation of documents that support the entire process;
- Design of corporate identity, this includes: logo, envelopes, business cards, letterheads, flyer, magazines, posters, institutional documents, etc.;
- Maintenance of the application and the website;
- Translation of all official documents;
- Advertising design. Audio-visual material;
- SEO and marketing in social media. (SEO is the practice of improving and promoting a website to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines.);
- Establishing direct contact with businesses and education centres;
- Dissemination of the application;
- Organization and carrying out the multiplier events (ME).